Is the HAZWOPER course required to be a UXO Tech I?

You are required to be HAZWOPER certified to work on DOD facilities as a UXO Tech I.

Posted in: UXO & Tech I's

Share: Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someonePrint this page
Presented by Peak Technical Insitute